Sunday, February 26, 2012

300 miles ahead,

We leave for St. Augustine in four days. Four girls. Four bikes. Four Bibles. Two tents. And lots of Ramen. 300 miles later we will be to bike into Ft. Lauderdale Thursday night(Lord willing) and Fly to Baltimore. Stay the night into the airport and then take the train home Friday. Every Campsite, grocery store, and tool has been planned down the the last detail thanks to my very organized friends. Because everyone knows I don't have any concept of planning ahead or any concept of danger. What I pray will come out of every mile? Glory to my Abba. I am grateful and incredibly blessed to be able to spend time and money on leisure like this. Let not a second be wasted but every moment be filled with training our flesh, loving each other, and realizing how much we are loved by The infinitely good God.
Glorify yourself and teach me to love you. Stir up hunger for intimacy with you Abba because I do not want you as I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment